Friday, July 22, 2011

What I've Been Up To.....

Hi All! Sorry I have been MIA but I've been traveling!! Unfortunately summer has not come to Seattle, so I had to go find the sun elsewhere :o). I just got back visiting family in Austin and San Antonio and believe me when I say that they have more than their fair share of sun.

For those of you that didn't read my intro- I mentioned my struggle with vegetarianism, I admit I used to occasionally eat meat because I was forever replacing it with fattening things like cheese since I can't eat any soy products! I ate it maybe once a week and it was always organic- thinking that the animals were treated better (believe me they aren't). I am happy to report that I am not struggling any longer, the diet book Skinny Bitch cured me from ever wanting to eat meat again!! If you are looking for a push- then pick it up! Though prepare yourself, the chapter on meat is not a pretty one. I am a huge animal lover and I literally began shaking and tearing up when I read it. I think though if I can avoid meat Texas, I can make it anywhere- at several places the only "veggie" thing they had was a salad, and I still had to ask for no bacon!

I am happy to report that I am well into the reviews for organic perfumes, so I will begin to post those soon!

Hope you are all having a fun and relaxing summer so far!

❤ Eco Belle Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment